ResearchSafe

Trying oral Orforglipron for appetite control – my 4‑week log

Posted by restlessemma in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 1 points, 0 comments.

I decided to give oral Orforglipron a shot after reading about its GLP‑1 action without injections. I started at 12 mg once daily with breakfast, then bumped to 20 mg after a week when I felt no nausea. For me the appetite drop was noticeable by day three – I felt full faster and snacked less, especially in the evenings.

6 kg over four weeks. My HRV stayed stable, and sleep quality didn’t shift much, which was a relief compared to some injectable GLP‑1s I’ve tried before. Side effects were mild: a bit of dry mouth and occasional burping, but no vomiting or diarrhoea.

I’m curious if anyone else has tried the oral route and how their dose titration went, especially if you noticed any plateaus after the first month. Would love to hear your numbers or any tweaks you found helpful....

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.