ResearchSafe

Compounded semaglutide titration log – first 6 weeks and what I saw

Posted by restlessemma in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 1 points, 0 comments.

25 mg once weekly, following the typical low‑and‑slow approach. Week 1 felt mostly normal, just a tiny bit of nausea after the injection that faded by evening. 5 mg and noticed my appetite dropping noticeably – I was finishing meals earlier and snacking less without forcing it.

5 kg by the end of week 6. My HRV, which I usually check with a chest strap, stayed within my usual range, so no obvious stress spike there. The only side effect that lingered was occasional mild constipation, which I managed with extra water and a bit more fibre.

75 mg next week and see if the trend continues, but I’ll keep an eye on how my energy feels during workouts. For anyone else trying a similar titration, I’d recommend logging both weight and subjective hunger scores daily – it makes the small changes easier to spot. What’s been your experience with dose adjustments? Let’s compare notes.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.