Thinking about adding AOD-9604 to my semaglutide routine
Posted by restlessemma in Weight Loss & Metabolic - 1 points, 0 comments.
I have been on semaglutide for a few months now and the appetite suppression is still working pretty well for me, but I am starting to hit a bit of a plateau with my body composition. My weight is dropping, but it feels like I am losing muscle along with the fat, which is frustrating since I am trying to stay toned.
I have been reading about AOD-9604 and how it is supposed to stimulate lipolysis without messing with IGF-1 or blood glucose levels. It sounds like a beauty for targeting fat specifically, especially since it does not seem to have the same growth signaling risks as other things. I am curious if anyone here has tried layering it on top of a GLP-1 agonist?
I am mostly worried about whether the combination might cause extra GI issues or if it is actually worth the effort for the extra fat oxidation. For me, the nausea from semaglutide is already manageable, so I do not want to add more stomach discomfort if I can avoid it. Imo, it might be a good way to protect my lean mass while I keep the weight loss moving... Has anyone else tried this combo?
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.