Hexarelin vs Ipamorelin for night shift recovery – what’s your take?
Posted by zone2_nof1 in General Discussion - 2 points, 0 comments.
Hey mates, I’ve been mucking around with hexarelin and ipamorelin on my off days after a few rough ICU shifts. Hexarelin hits hard – I notice a quick bump in energy and my shoulders feel less wrecked after lifting, but I also get a bit of flush and sometimes wake up puffy. Ipamorelin feels cleaner, no real flush, and my sleep seems a tad deeper, though the GH bump isn’t as savage.
Anecdotally, stacking them low dose – 100 mcg hexarelin pre‑workout and 200 mcg ipamorelin before bed – gave me the best of both worlds for a week, then I noticed my hunger spiking and had to pull back. Just my own experience, could be placebo or my body getting used to the peptides. Curious what others have found, especially if you’re on shift work and juggling recovery.
Give it a crack and let me know what you reckon works best for you. No worries if you’ve got nothing to add, just keen to hear thoughts. Good on ya for sharing.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.