Thinking about trying Klotho – any anecdotal experiences?
Posted by marcus_reads in Longevity & Anti-Aging - 2 points, 0 comments.
I’ve been reading about Klotho as a longevity‑associated protein and I’m curious if anyone here has given it a crack. I’m pretty new to all this – I’ve only tried NMN for a few months and noticed a small bump in energy, nothing dramatic. Klotho looks interesting because it’s linked to cognition and kidney health, but the KB says there’s no established human dose and safety data is still thin.
Has anyone experimented with it, maybe in a research‑grade form? If so, what did you notice – any changes in sleep, focus or just general feeling? I know we can’t treat anecdotes as proof, just wondering what real‑world experiences look like.
Also, if you’ve looked into dosing, how did you decide what to try? Thanks for any insights, keen to hear what others have found. No worries if you haven’t tried it, just thought I’d ask.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.