ResearchSafe

Noticing joint ache after PEG-MGF – anyone else?

Posted by restlessemma in Safety & Side Effects - 2 points, 0 comments.

I’ve been experimenting with PEG-MGF at 150 mcg twice a week post‑workout for the last six weeks. I’m logging my HRV, sleep and a basic blood panel every two weeks. Around week three I started feeling a dull ache in my knees and elbows that wasn’t there before.

It’s not sharp pain, more like a low‑grade stiffness that shows up the day after injection and eases by the next morning. My injection sites are a little sore too, but nothing that lasts beyond a few hours. I haven’t seen any big changes in my CK or liver enzymes yet, but my fasting glucose has crept up a couple of points – could just be placebo or diet shifts.

I’m cutting the dose back to 100 mcg and adding an extra rest day to see if the joint feeling eases. If anyone’s felt something similar or has tips on managing that kind of ache I’d love to hear it. I’ll keep tracking and will definitely run a full panel before making any further changes. For any health concerns I always check with my doc first....

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.