ResearchSafe

Livagen injection site redness – anyone else see this?

Posted by tracker_jade in Safety & Side Effects - 1 points, 0 comments.

I tried Livagen subcutaneous for liver support last month. I used 1 mg twice a week in the abdomen with a 29 gauge needle. About an hour after each shot I noticed a small red patch, roughly the size of a dime, with mild itching that faded by the next day.

I rotated sites and tried a smaller needle but the redness still popped up occasionally. I haven’t seen any systemic symptoms, just the local reaction. Has anyone else had similar skin irritation with Livagen?

I wonder if it’s a histamine response or something about the peptide formulation. Would pre‑taking an antihistamine help, or should I dilute it more? Just looking for practical tips to make the injections more comfortable.

My own experience is anecdotal, so I’m curious what others have observed. Thanks.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.