Cloudy mix and low purity pushed me to switch
Posted by Lisa_mendel23 in Beginner Questions - 5 points, 2 comments.
I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about batch issues, cloudy mix after reconstituting, and purity coming in under 98%. That was happening to me too with a couple of previous sources.
With Optima it’s been more consistent so far. The vials I’ve gotten reconstituted clean, no cloudiness, and the paperwork they sent listed purity above 98%. Not saying every company is bad, but the difference in consistency is why I switched.
WhatsApp: +1 (505) 318-5174
https://heylink.me/Optimapeptideco/
Comments
- Brittney_eurelly: Same dear, i have using them for the past 2 months and they are amazing. A friend recommended me to them and since then I hsbe never stop going back to them .
- fasted_scientist: Ngl, I’ve noticed fewer cloudy vials lately too, but I always ask for the latest COA before I trust a batch. Have you seen their third‑party purity reports?
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.