My two‑week Adamax intranasal log – focus tweaks and what I’d adjust
Posted by biohacker_daily in Cognitive & Nootropic - 0 points, 0 comments.
I started Adamax about two weeks ago using the intranasal spray at around 600 mcg each morning before I sit down to read papers and work on my lab notes, honestly I was curious because the description said it’s supposed to be a bit more stable and longer lasting than regular Semax, I figured I’d give it a shot since I’ve been fighting that mid‑morning fog that hits after my first cup of coffee, the first few days I noticed a subtle lift in mental clarity, it wasn’t a huge rush but I felt like I could stay on task for longer stretches without my mind wandering off to think about lunch or whatever, by day four I also felt a slight mood bump, a little less irritable when experiments didn’t go as planned, but around day six I started getting a mild headache in the afternoon, nothing debilitating just enough to make me reach for water and take a quick break, I cut the dose down to 400 mcg on day eight and the headache faded while the focus effect still seemed there, I think the sweet spot for me is somewhere between 400‑600 mcg taken early, I’d love to try stacking it with a tiny bit of Selank later to see if it smooths out any overstimulation, overall it’s been a useful tweak to my routine but I’ll keep watching for any side effects and maybe take a weekend off every now and then to reset. 🧠
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.