ResearchSafe

Semax + Selank + Dihexa stack, morning dosing timing question

Posted by curious_scientist in Cognitive & Nootropic - 1 points, 0 comments.

Okay so I've been running the full nootropic God stack for about a month now, Semax nasal, Selank nasal, Dihexa oral, and Cerebrolysin IM daily. The focus boost from Semax is real for me, especially mid-morning when I'm at the lab bench. But I'm noticing the Selank makes my dreams really vivid, like last night I woke up remembering a whole scenario from a dream I never usually recall.

And Dihexa... Honestly I'm not sure I notice much yet, maybe a subtle lift in how quickly I pick up new protocols at work, but it's only been a month. My question is: anyone else run this full stack?

What timing are you using for the doses? I take Semax and Selank in the morning together, Dihexa either first thing or sometimes mid-afternoon, and Cerebrolysin in the evening after work. Just wondering if anyone has a routine that seems to work better for focus versus the anxiolytic effect, or if the Dihexa takes longer than a month to really feel anything. Imo.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.