ResearchSafe

CJC-1295 no DAC – splitting doses morning vs night, what did you notice?

Posted by fasted_scientist in GH & Growth Peptides - 2 points, 0 comments.

I’ve been running CJC-1295 no DAC at 100mcg before bed for a few weeks and my sleep feels deeper, but I’m wondering if splitting the dose – say 50mcg in the morning and 50mcg at night – would give me a better daytime GH pulse for recovery without messing up the night effect. Has anyone tried that and noticed a difference in how they felt the next day or in their training? For me the nightly dose seems to help with falling asleep faster and I wake up less groggy, but I’m not sure if I’m missing out on any anabolic boost during daylight hours.

I’m keeping a simple log of perceived energy and soreness, nothing fancy, just to see if there’s a pattern. Ngl I’m a bit skeptical that splitting will do much given the peptide’s half-life, but I’d love to hear real experiences before I change anything. If you’ve tried it, did you see any change in appetite or water retention?

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.