ResearchSafe

Pietro Simone’s peptide injections go beyond serums for A-list clients

Posted by night_sleep in General Discussion - 3 points, 0 comments.

https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/beauty/how-biohacking-became-the-new-anti-ageing

So I clicked through that BoF piece about Pietro Simone because the lede mentioned he gets injections of “si”, probably short for some peptide, and I was curious what the actual compound is. The article frames it as a luxury biohack for skin, but honestly it feels like the same old celebrity cycle: expensive protocols touted as anti-ageing while the average person’s just trying to figure out what actually works without dropping a fortune. Simone’s routine sounds impressive, but I keep wondering if the results are the injections themselves or just the surrounding lifestyle and genetics he can afford.

I’ve toyed with peptides here and there, mostly for recovery, and for me the difference was subtle enough that I can’t say it was the compound doing the heavy lifting, or maybe it was placebo, who knows. The piece also skips the nitty-gritty: dosage, sourcing, side effects, the whole thing most of us have to navigate without a personal trainer or a six-figure budget. It leaves a lot of room for skepticism, especially when so much of the peptide space feels unregulated. Curious if anyone here has actually run a peptide protocol long enough to notice real changes, or if it’s mostly hype wrapped in a luxury package.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.