ResearchSafe

Superman stack vs Tesamorelin+Ipamorelin – what’s the real vibe?

Posted by sean_h in General Discussion - 4 points, 0 comments.

Hey mates, just had a crack at both the Superman stack and the Tesamorelin+Ipamorelin combo over the last few months, purely as a curious experiment. With the Superman stack I noticed my sleep felt deeper and I woke up less groggy, though the MK-677 definitely cranked my hunger up to eleven – I was raiding the fridge at 2am like a hungry possum. On the Tesamorelin+Ipamorelin side, the fat around my midsection seemed to shift a bit quicker and my recovery after leg day felt a tad smoother, but I did get a mild tingling in my fingers now and then that went away after a day or two.

Could just be placebo or my diet messing with me, but it was interesting to see how the two stacks felt different in day-to-day life. What’s everyone else running right now and what’s the weirdest side effect you’ve hit?

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.