ResearchSafe

Anyone tried tesamorelin + ipamorelin for belly fat?

Posted by coldplunge_grinder in General Discussion - 2 points, 0 comments.

I’ve been reading about the tesamorelin and ipamorelin combo and got curious because I carry a bit of extra visceral fat around my midsection despite lifting regularly and trying to keep my diet clean. I started with tesamorelin 1mg at night and added ipamorelin 200mcg about thirty minutes later, just to see how my body reacted. For me the first week felt a little odd – mild headache and a bit of water retention in the ankles, but nothing that stopped me from sleeping.

After about three weeks I noticed my waist felt a bit tighter when I pulled on my jeans and my morning fasted glucose seemed a touch lower, though that could just be placebo or the fact I was walking more on my days off. I’m not claiming any miracle, just sharing what seemed to happen in my own experiment. Has anyone else stacked these two and noticed changes in abdominal fat or recovery?

Would love to hear what doses or timing worked for you, or if you saw any side effects I should watch out for. Just looking for real talk, not hype.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.