CJC and Ipamorelin vs MK-677 for sleep quality and morning grogginess
Posted by fasted_scientist in GH & Growth Peptides - 2 points, 0 comments.
I have been playing around with a CJC and Ipamorelin stack for a few weeks now. I usually dose them right before bed to try and catch that natural GH pulse while I sleep. For me, the sleep quality seems decent, but I sometimes wake up feeling a bit heavy or groggy in the morning. Ngl, I am wondering if adding MK-677 into the mix would actually help with the recovery side of things or if it just makes the morning fog worse.
I have read some people claim MK-677 is brilliant for deep sleep, but I am a bit skeptical about the trade-offs. I am mostly worried about the water retention and how it might mess with my fasting window if I try to train early. Has anyone here tried running both at the same time? I am curious if the combo feels like overkill or if the synergistic effect on recovery is actually worth the extra side effects. I would love to see some actual data on the sleep architecture side if anyone has looked into it, rather than just hearing people say they feel better.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.