Synergy of CJC and Ipamorelin is real but simple
Posted by tracker169 in GH & Growth Peptides - 1 points, 0 comments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKTUTsSjIyg
I found this paper from IRE Journals that explains how CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin work together to modulate growth hormone. It focuses on the physiological reasons why the blend is more effective than using just one peptide.
The technical side of the synergy makes sense to me. In my own logs, combining the GHRH and GHRP seemed to give a much better pulse than Ipamorelin alone. I noticed better sleep quality and a bit more energy in the mornings. However, the paper is very academic. It does not mention how the timing of the dose affects the actual feeling or the hunger levels, which is what we really care about here...
The theory is solid, but I wonder if the actual difference in body composition is as big as the papers suggest. For me, the recovery felt better, but the visual changes were slow. Do you think the synergy is actually noticeable for muscle, or is it mostly just for the recovery and sleep?
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.