Trying oral collagen peptides for skin elasticity – my 6‑week log
Posted by biohacker_daily in Longevity & Anti-Aging - 3 points, 0 comments.
I’ve been curious about collagen peptides for a while so I decided to give them a shot as part of my longevity skin routine, I ordered a hydrolyzed blend with types I II III and started with 10 grams once a day mixed into my morning coffee, the label said typical dose is 5‑15 g and half‑life around 4‑6 hours so I figured that was a safe middle ground, the first few days I noticed a little bloating and the taste was kinda neutral but not unpleasant, after about two weeks my skin felt more hydrated especially in the mornings and the fine lines around my eyes seemed less pronounced when I smiled, I also felt my knees and elbows were a bit less stiff after my evening yoga sessions which was a nice bonus, I haven’t seen any dramatic wrinkle reversal but the overall texture looks smoother and my nails feel stronger, I’m planning to keep going for another two weeks then take a break to see if anything changes, if anyone’s tried something similar or wants to stack collagen with a topical copper peptide I’d love to hear what you noticed, 🧠 💯
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.