ResearchSafe

My 8‑week low‑dose rapamycin experiment – labs, sleep, and what I’d tweak

Posted by biohacker_daily in Longevity & Anti-Aging - 1 points, 0 comments.

I started taking 4 mg rapamycin once a week on Sunday evenings with dinner, just to see how it felt over a couple months, I’ve been tracking my fasting glucose, LDL and HDL every two weeks with a home kit and also using my Oura ring for sleep scores, honestly the first week I noticed a little mouth soreness on Tuesday but it went away by Thursday and hasn’t come back, my sleep depth seemed to improve a bit after week three, I’m getting more REM and my resting heart rate dropped about two bpm, labs showed LDL down around 18% and HDL up about 7% after six weeks, glucose stayed stable in the low 80s, I didn’t feel any major fatigue or GI upset, the only thing I’d change is maybe splitting the dose into 2 mg twice a week to see if the mouth sore thing is dose related, I’m thinking of adding a weekly spermidine capsule next cycle to see if autophagy markers improve further, would love to hear if anyone else has tried a similar low‑dose pulse and what labs they tracked 🧠 💯

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.