ResearchSafe

New to peptides – how do I mix BPC-157 and what syringe should I use?

Posted by zone2_nof1 in Beginner Questions - 2 points, 0 comments.

Hey mates, I’ve just got my first vial of BPC-157 and I’m feeling a bit nervous about getting the mix right. I’ve read that you need bacteriostatic water but I’m not sure how much to add for a 5mg vial. Do I just fill the vial with 1ml of water and then draw it out, or should I use more to make it easier to measure?

Also, what size syringe do most of you use for the actual injection – is a 1ml insulin syringe fine or do you go bigger for the mix? Anecdotally, I tried mixing a different peptide once and ended up with bubbles that made me worry I’d drawn air instead of liquid. Any tips on avoiding that would be top notch.

Keen to hear what works for you lot, especially if you’ve started out similar to me. No worries if it’s just your own experience, keen to learn from the crew.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.