Ipamorelin + CJC-1295 no DAC for sleep – any real notice of less grogginess?
Posted by fasted_scientist in GH & Growth Peptides - 2 points, 0 comments.
I’ve been experimenting with a low dose of Ipamorelin (100mcg) right before bed together with CJC-1295 no DAC (1mg) split into two shots – one morning, one evening. Ngl, the first few nights I felt pretty knocked out, woke up feeling heavy-headed and a bit groggy, like I’d taken a strong antihistamine. 5mg and keeping the Ipamorelin at 100mcg, the morning fog lifted noticeably – I still got that deep sleep feeling but could get up and start my shift without the usual sluggishness.
I’m not claiming it’s a fix, just sharing what seemed to work for me. Has anyone else tried tweaking the timing or doses of this combo to hit better sleep quality without the hangover effect? Curious if there’s a sweet spot or if it’s just placebo.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.