ResearchSafe

Low-dose rapamycin weekly, looking for real-world experiences and safety tips

Posted by optimizer_jenna in Longevity & Anti-Aging - 3 points, 0 comments.

I’ve been reading about rapamycin as a longevity compound and see that low-dose pulsed use (around 3-6 mg once a week) is talked about a lot for autophagy and immune rejuvenation. The mechanism makes sense to me – inhibiting mTORC1 mimics calorie restriction at the cellular level. I’m pretty new to all this and tbh I’m a bit cautious because I know it’s also an immunosuppressant at higher doses.

Has anyone here tried a weekly low‑dose regimen and noticed any changes in energy, sleep or recovery? What side effects did you watch for, like mouth sores or lipid changes? Did you do any bloodwork before starting or during the cycle? I’d love to hear about your personal experience, especially any tips on sourcing a reliable product or on how to track whether it’s actually doing something for you.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.