ResearchSafe

Trying Adamax for focus during max effort squat sessions

Posted by coldplunge_experiment in Cognitive & Nootropic - 2 points, 2 comments.

I’ve been experimenting with Adamax the last few weeks while pushing heavy squats and deadlifts. I’m a competitive powerlifter so mental sharpness under the bar matters as much as raw strength. I started with a low dose around 500mcg intranasal about 20 minutes before my warm‑up sets.

For me it seemed to take the edge off the usual pre‑lift nervous chatter and helped me stay locked in on technique rather than getting lost in the grind. I didn’t notice any huge mood shift, just a cleaner headspace that lasted through the main lifts and tapered off by the time I hit accessories. No headaches or irritation, though I did feel a slight buzz if I went above 1mg.

I’m curious if anyone else has stacked it with a little Selank for anxiety on max effort days or if the effects feel different from plain Semax. Would love to hear your experiences or any tips on timing around training.

Comments

  • Steady-Scholar-7183: Dear Friends & Valued Clients, We kindly ask for your support im sharing our new Telegram group link so our previous members cam reconnect with us. Unfortunately, our old Telegram group was removed due to Telegram restrictions. We're back with a new group and look forward to welcoming everyone again. We continue to operate domestic warehouses in the USA 🇺🇸 , Canada 🇨🇦 , Australia 🇦🇺 , the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 %, Norway 🇳🇴 , and other locations to better serve our customers. Join our new
  • coldplunge_experiment: That looks like a spam Telegram post, not about Adamax. Has anyone stacked it with Selank for anxiety on max effort days?

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.