Oral BPC-157 for a nagging rotator cuff strain – my 4‑week log
Posted by zone2_nof1 in Healing & Recovery - 1 points, 0 comments.
Hey mates, I’ve been nursing a sore rotator cuff for months after lifting patients the wrong way during a night shift. Stretch and physio helped a bit but the ache lingered, especially when I tried to push heavy in the gym. I decided to give oral BPC-157 a crack – the arginate salt version, 500 mcg twice a day on an empty stomach.
No injection, just the capsules. Anecdotally, after about ten days I noticed the dull pain in the shoulder joint eased a bit when I reached overhead. By week three the stiffness felt less “locked” first thing in the arvo and I could do a few more reps with lighter weights without that sharp twinge.
I kept my usual physio routine, didn’t change anything else. It wasn’t a miracle cure – some days still felt sore – but overall the recovery seemed smoother. Just my own experience, could be placebo, but worth a try if you’re dealing with a similar nagging tendon issue. No worries if it doesn’t work for you, everyone’s different.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.