Confused about HCG dosing for beginners
Posted by fasted_scientist in Beginner Questions - 2 points, 0 comments.
I have been reading through a few different guides on /peptides/hcg and the numbers are all over the place. Some people are talking about 500 IU a few times a week, while other threads mention way higher amounts for different reasons.
Ngl, as someone just starting to look into this, the maths feels a bit daunting. I am trying to figure out how to actually translate those IU numbers into something I can measure on a syringe without messing it up. If the typical dose is 500 to 1000 IU, how much bacteriostatic water do most people actually use to make the increments easy to read?
I reckon I just need a simple way to think about the reconstitution process so I do not end up taking double what I intended. Does anyone have a straightforward way of calculating this that does not require a degree in maths? I am quite keen to get it right before I even think about starting.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.