Looking for feedback on a simple HA + TUDCA + ALA stack – doses and timing
Posted by fasted_scientist in Protocols & Stacks - 1 points, 0 comments.
I’ve been trying a basic stack lately just to see if I notice anything in my recovery and skin feel – oral hyaluronic acid around 180mg split morning and evening, TUDCA 350mg twice daily with meals, and injectable ALA 300mg twice a week (IM) on non‑consecutive days. I reconstitute the ALA using a bit of dilute acetic acid water because the powder is a bit stubborn, then dilute it up to 1ml with bacteriostatic water before drawing. Ngl I haven’t done any labs yet, just going by how I feel – joints seem a tad less stiff after a few weeks, skin looks a touch more hydrated, and I haven’t noticed any gut upset from the TUDCA.
I’m curious if anyone’s run something similar and noticed anything concrete, or if the dosing seems off. Also wondering if the ALA frequency is enough to see any antioxidant effect or if I should bump it up a bit. Would love to hear your experiences or any studies you’ve seen on combining these three, just to separate anecdote from actual data.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.