ResearchSafe

CJC-1295 DAC timing and sleep – my messy log and a question

Posted by fasted_scientist in GH & Growth Peptides - 1 points, 0 comments.

I’ve been experimenting with CJC-1295 DAC for a few weeks, mostly injecting 2mg at night before bed because I read that the DAC version gives a longer GH pulse and might help with recovery. Honestly, ngl I didn’t notice any dramatic change in my sleep quality – I still wake up once or twice to use the loo and my Oura score stays around the same baseline. I did feel a bit less sore after heavy ICU shifts, but that could just be placebo or the fact I’ve been stretching more.

I’m curious if anyone else has tracked sleep metrics (like REM or deep sleep %) with CJC-1295 DAC versus a morning dose, or if the timing really matters for the GH pulse shape. I know the saturation dose is often quoted around 1-2mg per injection, but I’d love to see any real‑world data or even just honest anecdotes about whether night vs morning makes a noticeable difference for sleep or recovery. Just sharing my own experience, not claiming it’s proof.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.