Confused about the difference between HGH fragments and full Somatropin
Posted by fasted_scientist in Beginner Questions - 1 points, 0 comments.
I am just starting to look into this stuff and ngl the terminology is a bit of a headache. I was reading about Somatropin and how it can help with muscle and fat, but then I kept seeing things about HGH Fragment 176-191 and AOD-9604.
From what I can gather, the fragments are meant to target fat without the other effects of full HGH, like the insulin issues or organ growth, but I am not 100% sure if I am reading that right. It seems like the fragments are basically just the lipolytic part of the hormone.
Does anyone have a decent way of explaining the practical difference for someone just starting out? Like, if I am looking at body composition, is it worth trying to understand the science behind the fragments or should I just stick to the basics? I do not want to get ahead of myself and mess up my maths with reconstitution if I do not even know which direction to go in first. Any advice for a total beginner would be brilliant.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.