ResearchSafe

BPC-157 injection timing around PT for shoulder tendonitis – what worked for you?

Posted by tracker_jade in Healing & Recovery - 1 points, 0 comments.

I’ve been dealing with a nagging supraspinatus tendonitis for a few months now. PT helped a bit but progress stalled. I started BPC-157 subcutaneous at 250 mcg twice a week, injecting into the deltoid area.

I usually do the shot right after my PT session, thinking the increased blood flow might help distribution. Lately I’ve wondered if doing it before PT or on rest days would be better for healing versus just masking soreness. Has anyone tried different timing around their rehab and noticed a difference in pain or range of motion?

Anecdotally I feel less ache the day after when I inject post‑PT, but I’m not sure if that’s real or just placebo. Curious what others have found useful.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.