Feedback on my 4‑week Immortality Stack run – doses and timing
Posted by fasted_scientist in Protocols & Stacks - 1 points, 0 comments.
I’ve been running the Immortality Stack for the last month just to see how it feels day to day. I took Epithalon 10 mg subQ each morning for ten days, then a five‑day break before repeating the course. NAD+ I used 250 mg orally with breakfast, SS-31 40 mg subQ after my workout, and FOXO4-DRI 10 mg/kg twice a week (Monday and Thursday) injected into the abdomen.
1 ml for a 1 mg dose and scaled up from there. NGL I noticed a bit more energy in the afternoons and my skin felt a tad smoother, but I also had mild flu‑like symptoms after the FOXO4-DRI shots that lasted a day. Has anyone else tried a similar schedule?
I’m wondering if spacing the FOXO4-DRI further apart might reduce the inflammation while keeping the senolytic effect. Any thoughts on tweaking the NAD+ timing or splitting the SS-31 dose?
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.