Feedback on my NR + Kisspeptin-10 + Gonadorelin stack – doses and timing
Posted by fasted_scientist in Protocols & Stacks - 0 points, 0 comments.
I’ve been running a simple stack for the last six weeks to see if nudging NAD+ and the HPG axis together helps with my energy and recovery after night shifts. I take 500mg of NR powder first thing with breakfast, mixed in water. 05ml subQ in the evening on Mondays and Thursdays (that’s roughly 5nmol).
2ml subQ on the same evenings, so 200mcg twice a week. I keep the NR daily and the peptides on those two days only, with at least 48 hours between peptide doses. So far I’ve noticed I’m a bit less groggy after late shifts and my sleep feels a touch deeper, but it could just be placebo or the extra rest I’m getting on off days.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.