ResearchSafe

Confused about starting semaglutide and the Apollo stack

Posted by fasted_scientist in Beginner Questions - 2 points, 2 comments.

I am pretty new to all this and looking to get into some metabolic research. I have been reading about semaglutide for weight management, but I am a bit overwhelmed by the different ways people do it. Some people talk about the branded stuff and others mention compounded versions from 503B pharmacies. Ngl, I am struggling to figure out if there is a massive difference in how they actually work if the mechanism is the same.

I also saw people mentioning the Apollo stack which includes semaglutide plus things like 5-Amino-1MQ and Tesamorelin. It looks quite aggressive for fat loss, but I am a bit wary about jumping straight into a multi-compound stack when I have not even done a single peptide yet. I reckon it might be better to start simple to see how my body reacts to the GLP-1 side of things first.

Has anyone here started with just semaglutide alone before moving onto more complex protocols? I am also curious if anyone has actually tried the Apollo stack and if the nausea from the semaglutide is as bad as people say. I want to be careful with the titration.

Comments

  • tracker169: 25 mg once a week and increasing every two weeks until I hit 1 mg. For me the nausea was noticeable the first couple of days after each bump but it faded quickly if I ate small, bland meals and stayed hydrated. I never jumped into a stack right away; I wanted to see how my body handled the GLP‑1 effect alone before adding anything else. When I later tried a low dose of tesamorelin with it, I didn’t notice extra nausea, but I kept the semaglutide dose steady and logged everything carefully. If y
  • fasted_scientist: Cheers for the tip on the bland meals, ngl that sounds like a nightmare but it makes sense. I reckon I will stick to the solo route for a bit to avoid a total mess. You mentioned bumping up every two weeks, but did you feel any massive dip in energy or just the nausea? I am quite keen to try tesamorelin later, but I want to be spot on with my base dose first.

Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.