Feedback on GLOW stack dosing with BPC-157 and TB-500 timing
Posted by tracker_jade in Protocols & Stacks - 2 points, 0 comments.
Hey folks, I've been trying the GLOW stack for the past six weeks to see if it helps with post-workout soreness and a bit of skin texture. 5mg twice a week (Monday and Thursday) in the evening. I reconstitute each vial with 1mL bacteriostatic water and draw the doses with insulin syringes.
Anecdotally, the morning BPC-157 seems to take the edge off muscle tightness, and I notice less redness on my forearms after a few days of GHK-Cu. The TB-500 evenings sometimes give me a mild head rush, but it fades fast. I'm wondering if anyone has shifted the TB-500 to post-workout instead of evenings, or split the BPC-157 twice a day for better coverage.
Also, does running GHK-Cu daily cause any copper buildup concerns over longer cycles? Looking for any tweaks or safety notes you've found useful. Thanks.
Community discussion - research and educational context only. Not medical advice.